We are now accepting enrollment on a first-come, first-served basis as space allows. Please see below to learn more about the enrollment process and to submit an online registration and deposit.
To reserve a space at Sunshine Preschool, a non-refundable registration fee of $400.00 must accompany your application. $200.00 of this fee will be deducted from tuition. In addition, we will deduct $100.00 from this fee for a second child and $200.00 for a third and subsequent children attending Sunshine during the same school year. The registration fee MUST be received to guarantee your child’s space until the first tuition payment is made.
Families will be given their first, second, or third choice as available. If your session of preference is filled, you may choose to be placed on a waitlist. If you do not want to be placed on a waitlist, we will refund your registration fee.
We are accepting online registrations (see below) and processing them in the order in which they are received. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to submit an online form, please speak to the Director for assistance with the process.
Upon submission of registration, within 48 hours, you will receive an invoice through QuickBooks for Registration Fee(s). These can be paid through QuickBooks by credit card or bank account draw, or at school by cash or check. Registrations will be processed once Registration Fee is received.
Parents are urged to visit the school prior to admission. Please call or email for an appointment. Viewing the facilities and understanding our school philosophy are necessary before making the decision to choose Sunshine as the right preschool.
- If you are applying for Hopkinton Public Preschool and your child is accepted to receive special services, $200.00 will be refunded if you give us notice by March 31st. No refunds for this decision can be made after this date.
- There are 170 days of school scheduled. Tuition is due for all 34 weeks of school. There will be NO allowances or make-up days for absenteeism. School days canceled due to circumstances beyond our control (weather/other conditions that may pose safety hazards) will not be made-up.
- All students are expected to complete the school year. The first tuition payment is due on May 1st and is there is no refunding of scheduled tuition payments. A minimum of 60 days’ notice is required in case of necessary withdrawal for those paying semi-annually or yearly.
- Please be prompt with your tuition payments, which must be made in advance, either yearly, semi-annually, or in monthly installments. Installment payments are due on: May 1 (double payment), September 1, October 1, November 1, December 1, January 1, February 1, March 1, and April 1. Late payments without director approval will be subject to a $10/month late fee.
- Students who will not be three years old before September 1, 2018 will be charged a Nursery Class fee of $200 to cover a lower teacher to student ratio.
- Discounts will apply if tuition is paid in full by May 1, 2018, or is paid in two installments on May 1, 2018 and January 1, 2019 by cash or check payment. No discount will be given for credit card payments. Please contact school for information on tuition amounts and discounts.
Please contact the school at (508) 435-5477 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.